Pco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Czas
  • Pokaż
Clear All

Odp: Pco

Preparatów takich jest kilka najwięcej kobiet chwali skuteczność Ovarinu jak poczytasz - to suplement multiwitaminowy bez grama hormonów który regulije gospodarke hormonalną, polecany jest kobietom z nieregularnymi cyklami i mającymi problem z zajściem w ciąże i wlasnie w PCOS . Ale nie wiem czy wiesz jakikolwiek preparat wezmiesz warto jeszcze zacząć się dobrze odzywiac i zdrowo prowadić tzn dużo ruchu, mało niezdrowych produktów, odstawić mąkę i cukier , tu masz takie najwazniejsze reguły żywienia sie przy PCOS i przykładowe menu opracowane przez dietetyka http://ovarin.pl/dietetyk-radzi/ Taka dieta zalecana jest na rózni z suplementacją

Skomentuj

Niestety z tego co wiem to torbielki same sie nie wchłoną. Tak samo jeśli kobieta ma PCO to jest to schorzenie na całe życie. Niestety ale jeśli nie przyjmuje się tabletek antykoncepcyjnych mogą byc spore problemy takie jak
      trądzik
      zaburzenia miesięczkowania:
      https://miesiaczka.net.pl/kalendarz-miesiaczki/

Albo złe samopoczucie

Skomentuj

a jak było u was na początku ciąży kochane? bo ja stosowałam wszystk co mi lekarka kazała a i tak miałam takie mdłości że klękajcie narody. dopiero koleżanka pozniej mi pokazała imbifem i to pomogło. szkoda tylko, że tak późno bo męczyłam się przez 5 miesięcy z wymiotami i byłam już naprawdę bardzo osłabiona, a nie chciałam brac lekarstw na receptę a te kropelki były naturalne i mozna było je brac przez dłuższy czas.

Skomentuj

PCOS is a problem with hormones that affects women during their childbearing years (ages 15 to 44). Between 2.2 and 26.7 percent of women in this age group have PCOS (1, 2Trusted Source).

Many women have PCOS but don’t know it. In one study, up to 70 percent of women with PCOS hadn’t been diagnosed (2Trusted Source).

PCOS affects a woman’s ovaries, the reproductive organs that produce estrogen and progesterone — hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle. The ovaries also produce a small amount of male hormones called androgens.

The ovaries release eggs to be fertilized by a man’s sperm. The release of an egg each month is called ovulation.

Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) control ovulation. FSH stimulates the ovary to produce a follicle — a sac that contains an egg — and then LH triggers the ovary to release a mature egg.

PCOS is a “syndrome,” or group of symptoms that affects the ovaries and ovulation. Its three main features are:

cysts in the ovaries
          high levels of male hormones
          irregular or skipped periods
          In PCOS, many small, fluid-filled sacs grow inside the ovaries. The word “polycystic” means “many cysts.”

These sacs are actually follicles, each one containing an immature egg. The eggs never mature enough to trigger ovulation.

The lack of ovulation alters levels of estrogen, progesterone, FSH, and LH. Estrogen and progesterone levels are lower than usual, while androgen levels are higher than usual. AND credit card validator with cvv

Extra male hormones disrupt the menstrual cycle, so women with PCOS get fewer periods than usual.

PCOS isn’t a new condition. Italian physician Antonio Vallisneri first described its symptoms in 1721 (3Trusted Source).

Skomentuj

Working...
          X